Thursday, February 11, 2010

a new adventure....

It's been awhile....February has been a little slower month for me so I'm trying to enjoy the rest before March-July gets here[it's going to be extremely busy.... :)]. I've been able to enjoy some time with my husband, travel to Nashville for a conference, and just relax a little!
I wanted to tell you about a new adventure....I've designed a NEW blog about how to take good pictures, how to store your pictures, how to use your camera whether it's an SLR or point and shoot, etc. Note: I'm not teaching how to become a professional photographer...I'm going to teach how to become better at taking pictures in your everyday life:)
To read more about this blog and journey click
here!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Cool! I'm really determined to be a better photographer this year! Great pics!

Post a Comment