Baby Steps

There is so much joy and excitement in a parent’s life when it comes to their children-From the first ultrasound to the sweet baby’s arrival. Children grow up fast, especially during their first year. Baby Steps is a package to remember all those special moments of your child’s first year.

Although I do not have any children of my own, photography reminds me daily of the Lord’s faithfulness in my life and in the life of others. My husband Kaz and I have been trying for 2 years to start a family of our own but a little over a year ago I was diagnosed with PCOS and have had complications getting pregnant. It is an everyday struggle but the Lord revealed the gift of photography to me at a time in my life when I was feeling very hopeless. I have grown to love photography and one of my favorite things to photograph is children! I pray that the Lord will increase our family one day but in the meantime I hope that my story not only inspires you but reminds you of God’s perfect plan for your life.

Baby Steps Plan
Sweet Pea[Package 1]: $275
-Pick 3 of the session below
-CD of all images from each session

Little Leaps:[Package 2]: $375
-Pick 4 of the sessions below
-CD of all images from each session

Sessions to choose from:
Maternity
Hospital
Newborn
3 months
6 months
1 year

Al la carte:
-25 page storybook album of the first year of the baby’s life
-Birth announcements