About

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog: Amy Prikazsky Photography! I feel so blessed that the Lord has given me this talent and opportunity to capture the unforgettable moments in life.

A little about me…
I’m married to the most wonderful man in the world (I’m aware that every girl probably says this). We currently live in Summerville SC with our Chesapeake Bay retriever “Miley”.

I’ve always loved taking pictures. Growing up, I was the girl who always had a camera. I asked my husband Kaz to get me a really nice camera for Christmas and the result is Amy Prikazsky Photography! Photography means more to me than just taking good pictures…It’s a huge blessing in my life that the Lord gave me when I didn’t know what was in store. Photography is a small reminder of His faithfulness in my life. I also have to give a little credit to my good friends Brittainy and Trey, who inspired the idea by letting me take engagement pictures for them in Charleston. Thanks Brittainy, Trey, and Kaz!

To keep up with me and my husband feel free to explore our personal blog by clicking here.