Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jessica and Woody....

I grew up with Jessica…Our parents only live about a mile apart and our dad’s used to hunt together…When she called me about taking engagement pictures I was really excited! It’s always nice to take pictures for people back home! Jessica and Woody got engaged by the pineapple fountain so they wanted to take their engagement pictures in Charleston. Below are a few pictures from our session….

I have to say that you will notice a difference in some of these pictures[my name!] I got a new computer last week[a Mac] and have been trying so hard to put all my software programs on it…It’s definitely a different feel than a PC but I love it! I wanted to post a few of these pictures because I’m leaving for a conference tomorrow in Nashville! Hope you enjoy them!









No comments:

Post a Comment