Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Garvalia....

I met Amy and Paul through Amy's aunt and my co-worker Judy. Paul was proposing and an engagement party was scheduled so Judy asked me to come and photograph the big night! From the beginning I felt very involved..even though I didn't know Amy and Paul or their story, I felt like I did because they were so welcoming from the minute I met them.

I had the privilege of photographing their wedding last Friday night at Ion Creek Club. It was such a beautiful wedding with every detail planned out perfectly. The excitement Paul and Amy had that day was so encouraging, and I even found myself tearing up throughout the evening.

Paul and Amy-Congratulations on your marriage. I am honored that you let me be a part of the beginning of your journey. I wish you all the best!












































No comments:

Post a Comment