Thursday, October 8, 2009

New York, New York.....

About a week ago, I got back from a girls trip to New York with my cousin Pam. We had a fabulous time-I LOVE New York and go as often as I can, but this time was different because we didn't do as much "touristy" stuff, which I loved. We were able to see a lot of New York that I've never seen before. One of my favorite things to take pictures of is old church's-The history and architect is amazing(You will see some of these pictures below). We ate at some really cool restaurants such as Diva, Rosa Mexicano, Fig and Olive, John's Pizzeria, etc. We saw Wicked(AMAZING)...and my FAVORITE part of all PINKBERRY! If you have never had Pinkberry, you have to find one and go right now. Its amazing-Frozen yogurt with tons of toppings.

Below are some of the pictures from New York. Note: These were taken with a regular Kodak Easy Share camera and NOT an SLR camera. You will notice these are not pictures that you would typically see from New York, but these are some of my favorites..








No comments:

Post a Comment